All of us go through the same process of devouring the internet when we are writing our proposal for GSoC. This is an attempt to bookmark all those resources in one place.
Please fill this GSoC accepted proposal form, so that it could help other potential GSoC candidates to write a more competent proposal.
- Abhishek Singh/ESIP
- Mahesh Tudu @ FreeBSD
- Romit Kumar @ BRL-CAD
- Jayjeet Chakraborty @ CROSS
- Avinash Aggarwal/SugarLabs
- Ayan Banerjee @ UCSC Xena
- Sudipta Pandit @ The Honeynet Project
- Ankan Poddar 2nd year CS/CROSS
- Anirban Banik/PocketBeagle
- Sudhanshu Saurav
- Lokesh Nandanwar/So-Sy Labs
- Akshat Garg/FOSSASIA
- Hrishav Mukherjee/Boston University
- Naveen Kumar Sangi
- Aditya Prakash
- Rajdeep Kaur
Blogs and Manuals
- Google Open Source Blog - Blogs from students, mentors and organization administrators reflecting on Google Summer of Code
- Student and Mentor Manuals - Great tips and FAQs for students and mentors interested in GSoC
- Google Summer of Code Archive - Archive of selected projects from GSoC 2005 to 2016.
- FLOSS Manuals - GSoCStudentGuide - This is GOLD <3
- Google Summer of Code Do’s and Don’ts - Tips and Advice for GSoC
- Github Search - Organizations using github repositories for GSoC.